How To Pay Your Loan Payment
Thanks for getting your loan from us! Now that everything is done you might be curious about the ways you can pay your loan payments. We want to make things convenient and easy for you. That is why we offer a variety of options to choose from to make payments on your loan(s). Take a moment to browse the different choices below and then pick whatever option works best for you!
FREE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Transfer With Online Banking – Transfer funds from your existing Box Elder Credit Union savings or checking account to your loan manually using Online or Mobile Banking. You can choose a one-time transfer, or set up a recurring payment.
- Transfer Over The Phone – Transfer funds from your existing Box Elder Credit Union savings or checking account to your loan manually using Telephone Teller by calling either 435.723.3200 or 435.279.8765. Call or stop in to get set up.
- With Auto Transfer, you designate the Box Elder Credit Union savings or checking account you want the payment to be transferred from automatically each month to pay your loan. Call or stop in to get set up, or set up the recurring transfer through Online Banking.
PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
- You may have your employer automatically forward your payments through payroll deduction. Obtain the form from your employer to complete.
EXPRESS PAY (ACH Origination)
- Express Pay transfers your payment from any financial institution to Box Elder Credit Union electronically. It’s so easy! Call or stop in to get set up.
- Visit A Branch – Stop by any Box Elder Credit Union location to make your payment by check, cash, or Visa card. We’ll be glad to see you!
- Night Drop – Place your payment with a payment coupon or letter of instructions in an envelope and deposit it in the Night Drop at any branch location. It will then be applied to your loan on the morning of the next business day.
- Mail your payments to:
Box Elder Credit Union
1023 Medical Dr.
Brigham City, UT 84302
- Mail your payments to:
PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH A FEE:
Use our LoanPay service to quickly and securely make your loan payments using funds from another financial institution.
- ePayment – Pay from a savings or checking account (you will need to know your routing number and account number). This option is FREE when you register for recurring payments. For one-time payments, referred to as “ExpressPay“, there is a $5 convenience fee.
- Debit Card – Choose the Debit Card option to pay with a debit card. There is a $10 convenience fee.
After clicking on ePayment or Debit Payment below, click “Register” to make future loan payments even quicker! By registering you will be able to manage any recurring payments that you set up.